Thursday, July 19, 2012

Up, Out and Away!

Tomorrow....FINALLY, we will be back on the road, this is going to be a great vacation!  My husband surprised me with the first leg of the trip...Sedona....one of my FAVORITE destinations...We will be staying at Sky Ranch Lodge.....Atop a mountain with a view of the city below, the airport, with great food next to us and the Heavenly stars, above us.  The perfect place to see the sunrise and the sunset, both equally beautiful in this perfect setting!  I will be posting as we travel from Arizona....but, I will not get ahead of myself.....I want to savor and I hope you will too the beauty that is in this first stop.  So....packed....and once again AWAY WE GO!!   Happy Travels.... and love to all

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful trip and can't wait to hear and see it along with you all.

    ReplyDelete