Thursday, April 14, 2011

On Our Way Home

What a fantastic, wonderful adventure we had.  We three had a great time discovering, rediscovering and seeing things for the 'first time' through Sean's eyes.

We had one more stop to make, Chicago to switch trains with a layover of several hours.  We decided to walk to a pizza place to try the deep dish 'one more time'..We were all in agreement, we liked New York think crust the best!

Back on the train, we settled in for the trip, comfies, and my Kindle.  We didn't have the best internet or phone service in a lot of the areas, so my book was a great friend to have, finished a series, AND read a Danielle Steele novel.  I was also able to catch up on the newspapers that I had been collecting from each place, very interesting reading, I might add.

As I write this, we have been back at home for a few days, laundry is caught up, enjoying my own space and of course?  Dreaming of our next adventure!  I will be going through and posting some pics today and tomorrow.

Thanks so much for sharing our journey, looking forward to 'taking you along' next time!

love to all

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the wonderful blogs, I enjoyed each one and as I have said so many times, what a way with words you have, your descriptions of each place and sight took me away with you. You must try your hand at writing. How about a book with pics and poems of your adventures. I havent read a Danielle Steele book in ages. I finally have most of the money saved up for a Kindle...Target, here I come they sell the new ones now for same price as the first ones. Love ya Sis

    ReplyDelete