Saturday, March 26, 2011

Up Up and Away

We are at the San Francisco International Airport, this place is AWESOME!....Trams that are more like subways to get from place to place...and speaking of 'subway'...Sean had his first experience on BART.  I must admit, I enjoyed relaying the fact that we would be going under the bay for a short bit!

So far, so easy, checked in, went through security, the only problem was getting Sean to take off his shoes..."But why?", didn't want to go into detail, I said, they want to check your socks, and that is why you are wearing a new pair, no holes for that big toe to peek through :D.   Scott and Sean breezed through, they 'of course' wanted to 'see me naked'...lol, yes, I went through the 'naked scanner'.   I have absolutely NO problem doing this, is is for safeties sake, right? (And hey, the cheap thrills are free!)  Scott and Sean, of course, had a great laugh over this one, course, they missed the 'pole dance' I did inside the booth....

So, here we are in San Francisco, another cloudy, rainy day, another great day for travel!  Waiting for our plane to arrive, we leave at 2:05, our time and arrive in Chicago alittle after 8pm their time.

Will update from Chicago.....

love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment